This cookie notice applies to all Cubic Plus Commercial websites and mobile applications
(“Cubic Plus Commercial Sites”).
1. What are cookies in Cubic Plus Commercial Sites?
Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored on your browser, device, or the page you are viewing. Some cookies are deleted once you close your browser, while other cookies are retained even after you close your browser so that you can be recognized when you return to a website.
2. What are cookies in website?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
- A cookie’s categorization as a ‘first-party’ or ‘third-party’ cookie, depends on who hosts the cookie and where the cookie is placed.
• “First-party cookies” are set by the website that the visitor is accessing at the time.
• “Third-party cookies” are set by a party that is not the owner of that website.
- A “browser session” begins when a visitor opens their Internet browser window, and it finishes when the visitor closes the browser window.
- “Session cookies” allow a website to temporarily link a visitor’s actions during a unique browser session. Once the visitor closes the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- “Persistent cookies” remain on a visitor’s device for the duration specified in the cookie.
- Cookies on our Sites are generally divided into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: Are classified as cookies that must be present for the website to provide the basic functions of the website. They are essential to be able to access features of the website. They allow for a user to navigate back and forth between pages without losing their previous actions from the same session.
- Functional Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our Sites and make it easier for you to use. For example, cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the Sites and asked to remain logged into it. These cookies qualify as persistent cookies, because they remain on your device for us to use during a next visit to our Sites. You can delete these cookies via your browser settings.
- Targeting cookies (Advertising): These will remember your product and page preferences and in general that you visited the Website. We strive to provide you with advertisements relevant to you and your interests on other online platforms, where available on the basis of your visits and surfing behavior on our website and other third-party websites. Based on these interests, we develop a segmented profile and then adapt the content and the advertisements on our website for various groups of customers. More information on how these tools collect and use information on our behalf, please go to: Google Marketing Platform advertising
- Cookie Pop Up: We use a cookie to determine if you have read our cookies consent pop up and to ensure we do not show it to you again when you dismiss it.
5. What are your options if you do not want cookies on your computer?
You can review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections “Help” or “Internet Options,” to exercise choices you have for certain Cookies. If you disable or delete certain Cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of this Sites, and you may be required to re-enter your log-in details.
6. Our Contact Details
If you have concerns or questions regarding this policy, please contact:
บริษัท คิวบิค พลัส คอมเมอร์เชียล จำกัด
CUBIC PLUS COMMERCIAL CO., LTD.
สำนักงานใหญ่ 339/25 ม.5 ถ.พุทธรักษา ต.แพรกษาใหม่ อ.เมืองสมุทรปราการ จ.สมุทรปราการ 10280
เลขประจำตัวผู้เสียภาษี (Tax ID) 0115566012743
โทร (+66) 2-001-4902
Effective Date: 01 Jan 2022
Revision Date: 01 Jan 2023